Sunday, November 11 at UU

Dijana will share on the Five Remembrances and the topic of habit energies.


Thay’s version of the Five Remembrances:

I am of the nature to grow old.  There is no way to escape growing old.

I am of the nature to have ill health.  There is no way to escape ill health.

I am of the nature to die.  There is no way to escape death.

All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change.  There is no way to escape being separated from them.

My actions are my only true belongings.  I cannot escape the consequences of my actions.  My actions are the ground upon which I stand


Dijana’s version of the Five Remembrances:

I am of the nature to change
               There is no way to escape growing
I am of the nature to heal
               There is no way to escape wisdom
I am of the nature to transform
               There is no way to escape metamorphosis
All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change
               There is no way to escape receiving new gifts
My actions flow from my consciousness
               I can always change the course of my actions
               My actions are my self


be well, be here, be now