Sunday, July 9 at UU

In June and July, our Sunday practice focuses on Thay's The Sun My Heart. This Sunday, Keith will facilitate chapter 4:

Dear Sangha, 
Chapter 4 of The Sun My Heart: Reflections on Mindfulness, Concentration and Insight, Cutting the Net of Birth and Death, plunges us into the heart and depths of our practice, taking us as far, as deep and as loving, as we’re prepared to go. I’ll do my best to share how I practice with it’s key teachings and how we can use it to deepen and enrich our experience of being alive and empower ourselves to serve our world with more joy and more wonderful effects.

I look forward to being with you this Sunday. 
Please breathe mindfully and practice being present and happy. The world needs your smiles. 
With affection,
Keith

If you would like to read along with the Sangha, you can find this book at parallax.org and reflection materials on the Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation website.